Pages

Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mongiovi Update...

Well, I've not been blogging in a few months! 
Thank you for all of the prayers, questions, and concern. 

I didn't plan on taking a break, it just happened. 
Life got busy and then a little of this happened and everything changed... 
 At least Detto got my crackers and chocolate in the hospital! The man even found me soup that I could drink through a straw while lying down! 
WOW! 
I went for a routine eye exam and then spent several weeks trying to figure out what was going on. I just wanted contacts that I could sleep in, but I digress!

I am feeling a little better now after MONTHS of not feeling like me, soooooo I've decided to catch up on my blog! I was already behind. In October I was blogging about July! 
Crazy, I know! 
But.... I want to pick up where I left off, because as Alyssa says "My Mom records my entire life. You get used to it after awhile!"

So I hope you enjoy a TON of entries to get me caught up through Summer, Fall, the Holidays, a major birth in our family, doctors appts, Winter, and now Spring! 
I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I do! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 



No comments: