Pages

Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Downtown DC & The White House

After leaving the National Mall we decided to walk to the White House and try and see as much as we could on the way there! 


Look it's the Secret Service... Shhhhh don't tell anyone because it's a Secret!





I would have loved to have gone to the art gallery. Maybe next time!





I love the architecture in the City!

The White House!

My lovely's!


We didn't get very close, but at least we got to see it.

If we ever go back I would like to take a tour of the inside!


This guy was practically camping out in front of the White House. He was protesting our government. He sure did put a lot of effort into it!


I thought this was an interesting piece of artwork. 

I will be posting more tomorrow! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: