Pages

Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Natural Bridge Caverns, Texas ~ 2014!!

I am not sure why these pictures didn't post already! Hmm... Well here they are!Anytime you see black that is bat droppings! Yuck


The bats left a lot behind... yuck!



Look at how long this cavern is...



 After each cavern that we went through I was shocked at the size of this place!

My adorable Man!!

I love the name of this cavern. 
Cavern of the Giants!

And.. These things were gigantic!



This was called the throne.




Do you see the chandeliers?

 So happy together!! :)





These formations were more amazing than either of us could have imagined. 




More bat remnants. 





This took a long time to form!



I still cant believe how big these rooms are! There is water at the bottom of this space.




See the water?

I am going to have to add another post to include the last few pictures. 
Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: