Pages

Background

Friday, August 8, 2014

Natural Bridge Caverns, Texas 2014

This place was amazing!! 


The thought that these caverns are underground and there might be more...




Selfie Time!!


This fern came in on someones clothing and is the only living thing in the caverns. 
It has been here for years!! 



I can not believe that we are really here!! 



These caves are beautiful!!



I love traveling with my explorer guide!!

He was just as amazed by these natural wonders as I was!!

I could not stop taking pictures of this place!


So cool!! As in cold down there! 
It was several degrees colder and it was very humid that far underground.



A bat nesting area.

It was called this because of all of the huge columns.





I will post the final pictures tomorrow!
Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: