Pages

Background

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Fur-Baby Addition to the Mongiovi Household!

I heard about a Poodle that needed a home!
So...

I checked it out. 
Meet Bella a 8 month old Poodle that needed some love and lots of medical care!

First Stop... Aunt Amy!
Amy groomed her and got some of the fleas off of her.

Then...She came home to meet Jackson and the rest of the family!

She was so excited to be able to run free.

Such a sweet girl!


Jackson was a little hesitant...

So sweet!

but they warmed up to each other quickly!

Such a sweetie girl!

Friends... I think!




Giving Kisses!

Now we have two puppies in the Mongiovi household!
I hope that after we got her shots, antibiotics for her multiple infections, and got her spayed... 
She will fit in perfectly with our home! Jackson is not too sure about having another dog around, but my fingers are crossed!
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: