Pages

Background

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

John and Mable Ringling Mansion!

The outside of the Ringling House was just as magnificent as the inside. 

Mabel Ringling loved Venice and wanted the outside of her home to feel like she was there!

They built their home right on the water.


It was AMAZING!!!It definitely made me feel like we were back in Venice, Italy!

I love these crazies!

Look at the details...

We sat down by the water and watched the dolphins playing in the bay.


The kids loved it!




See the dolphins?!?!

It was so pretty!

I am blessed to be able to go so many places with my hubby!

He is my life!


WOW!!

This place was aweinspiring!

They really did not overlook anything!


Such a Happy family!



The Banyan Trees were in the front of the house! They grow so cool!! I love how they look!

Then we headed to the Rose Garden.
Hugs,
Lisa 

No comments: