Pages

Background

Thursday, April 17, 2014

What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?

What did you do for Valentine's Day??? Did you spend it with the people that you love? I did!! Thankfully! 
Can you guess what we did??

It has to do with flowers,plants, and gardens...

It is one of our favorite places in Florida...



I love this place! 

We went to Bok Tower Gardens!! 
 I love that they show all of the different flowers in bloom during your visit! 

Isn't this a great idea?!?!

Stephen brought his Brooke! 
They are so cute together, but they don't like to have their pictures taken! 




This place is so GREAT!! 







Sissy is so cute! 











I love all of the blooms, and interesting plants growing here! 
I took so many pictures that I am going to divide this into multiple posts! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: