Thursday, May 23, 2013
I know that I haven't blogged in awhile, so I am playing catching up...
For Spring Break we went to Kennedy's Space Center!
We went to the beach, but it was sooooo cold!
NASA is so GREAT!!
Sissy and I loved how it said... ME!!
I love my Crazy family!
Every time we go we see stuff that we missed.
The IMAX is one of our favorite things to do while we are there.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
I had fun trying some styles on Alyssa too!
Doesn't it look cute??
Detto is such a patient man! I love Stephen's face in the background.
He is always trying to photo-bomb us!
I had to cut out several pictures because of him. LOL
He is a prankster like his MOM!
Monday, April 1, 2013
I LOVE APRIL FOOLS DAY! I spend lots of time preparing for today!
I have had some fun!!
Today I decided to get my family with:
1. Blue food coloring & salt on their toothbrushes
2. Lotion in their toothpaste
3. I tried to Saran Wrap Alyssa's door shut, but the cats kept playing with it!
4. I put lotion on the toilet seat!
5. Fake Cat poo in Detto's sink, by the computer desk, and somewhere else (it hasn't been discovered yet)!
6. I put pink and purple lotion on Detto's windshield wiper and then turned it to the on position so he would get pretty colors in the morning.
7. I put a Post-It-Note under Stephen's mouse so when he tried to do his school work the mouse wouldn't work!
These are the ones that they have already discovered.
I have several more, but I don't want to give away my secrets.
I hope you are having lots of fun pranking each other!
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
(Maybe next year I won't do anything and they will be suspicious all day anyways!!)
Can you believe that we all quilt and homeschool! LOL
I want to make this quilt!
What a GREAT idea!
This one was a little confusing, but the mouse.... How cute is that?!?!?!?
I was blessed to be able to go with some wonderful quilters. I thoroughly enjoyed my time!
I cant wait to see what the ladies in Mount Dora dream up NEXT YEAR!!